Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thing #19

I really enjoyed looking around the Web 2.0 Awards List and was happy to see that I was already familiar with many of the resources (thanks largely in part to this program). I had fun looking at the websites under "Widgets," but the most interesting website I found was listed under Education: .docstoc. Labeled as a place to find and share professional documents, .docstoc has a wide array of documents-- everything from speech transcripts to legal forms. I think that this can be a very valuable resource for educators, particularly history teachers. I did notice, however, that some of the search results were of questionable validity. I would not recommend this website for students doing research, but I do feel that it could be a valuable resource for teachers and professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment