Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing #3

Setting up my blog was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The Blogger website is very user-friendly and does a great job of walking users through the various steps. Although the basic template and components are outlined, there was plenty of room for customization.
I really enjoyed creating my avatar. There are so many options to choose from! I am disappointed, however, that I was unable to get my avatar to display on my blog page. I followed the modified instructions on Library2Play, but I just couldn't get it figured out.
Now that I've set up my blog, I am ready to continue blogging!

2 comments:

  1. please try again. What you want to do is save your avatar as jpg file.
    Go the avatar site. On the page where your avatar appears on the left...look to the right side and click the blue EXPORT link. That is where you can set up to save it as jpg file. Save it to your computer.

    Then go to the dashboard of your blog and go to the LAYOUT tab and select Picture GADGET...that is where you will add your jpg file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've followed the instructions--sometimes my avatar appears and other times it doesn't. I'm not sure what the problem is.

    ReplyDelete